Teacher and Teaching Assistant (TA) Training
Sportscape can help Schools spend your Sports Premium effectively:
We give Teachers and Teaching Assistant’s (TA’s) the tools to deliver high quality sport and physical education in a positive and effective teaching environment.
Sportscape is fully accredited to deliver the 1st4sport Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Learning and Delivery of Physical Education & School Sport and our Professional Development Programmes work to enhance the existing knowledge of all teaching staff and subject leaders, helping to provide effective lesson structure and improved technical delivery – all whilst increasing confidence levels to deliver the recommended curriculum successfully.
We will encourage a Teacher’s development in five ways:
- Collaborative teaching and planning on a weekly basis
- INSET and Twilight sessions in order to maximise impact within a busy teaching schedule
- Focused support for PE subject leaders following OFSTED recommendations, to create a ‘whole-school sporting philosophy’ and long-term school plan.
- Full curriculum-planning with mentoring and lesson plan templates.
- Access to the Amavon Platform to track physical literacy and generate lesson plans in order to meet the individual needs of each child and further develop teacher confidence.
Sportscape is fully accredited to deliver the 1st4sport Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Learning and Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 627079